8/22/11

High Hopes! I want a GIRL!


Mon is def not a fun day but I still have High Hopes!



I woke up at 4AM, who does that? I certainly don't when I'm not pregnant. I was starving & like a starving night vulture fixed me nutella sandwich, or should I say nutella spread with some bread. I think I ate half of the jar. I tried to drink milk with it but it was dated & smelled nasty. That sucked. Even though I'm a cat I'm not a big milk drinker except with sweet stuff. I'm sweet nuff so I don't eat sweets a lot to be more precise. Then I went upstairs not to wake any1 else up, I got on YT & decided to listen to meditation music to calm myself down. I even tried to do deep breathing, as if that worked. That is so funny cos it's does not relax me. The breathing does but not the TY meditation music. I found some DNA frequency repair music video! Wow that shyt will make me go insane. It sounds like some screeching noise & if that is supposed to relax me then they r wrong, it made me feel insane. I ended up reading about my baby's development at 19 weeks. So next week I will be half way there & tomorrow I will find out the sex. I hope it's a girl! GOD please!



I got to work on time & got Leslie & myself a coffee. I don't know wht is up with my coffee addiction. I think McDonald's has put something in there to make me go there daily. Unless I'm puking it's pretty much guaranteed that I will roll thru MD's & get 1 for me & to feel better get 1 for my friend. It makes me happy during the day. I think headphones are the best invention & I'm so glad that I get to listen to music all day. Coffee, music & a few peeps make my day & I feel like it's kind of fun. I guess I can make an elevator ride fun so mos def work can be fun...


I'm going to listen my YT play list today. I have not listened to it in a while. I'm turning my cell off cos it's really getting annoying. It's my own fault, I've created a monster & nobody wants Patricia anymore they want P, Im chopped liver. I kind of want to cut all the technology off, get off the grid period. Live in a trailer & have chickens & a garden. But no! There are always some message from Drew's school, Lexi's dance class, Drew's soccer, etc. Signing up your kids for this crap is just the beginning. Then you have to get involved in snack & bringing shyt for their effing snack days every other week. Always something annoying. Can't Andrew just go to school to learn? Can't Lexi just go to class to dance? Why am I the rude 1 cos I listen to my ipod & don't feel like talking those darn other parents. Just cos our kids are a the same school does not mean I want to be in the "dance/soccer" clique. I don't need a clique cos I'm a posse by myself. I have too many friends & I really don't want to befriend anymore people. If I do then there will be a kid
s birthday party to attend to every damn weekend & I really just like to chill on the weekends or attend my existing friends kid's bdays. Just saying I don't want any more friends. No one gets me anyway so I have to adjust & talk a certain way & I'd rather just ignore. I used to be different & talk & befriend everyone. I don't know anymore. It's too much work! I have narrowed down my friends & I am going to be more selective & less inclusive.

I should finish my wk projects 2day since my doctor's appointment is at 1 tomorrow & I'm not coming back 2 wk. I am excited about the $500 radiation aka Ultrasound, but I 'm not so excited about the blood test. I know it's going to be an ordeal cos it always is. My little  veins won't allow my blood to come out & them fockers will stick me 20 times & still not get anything. After the 2 hrs of pocking me, as if  I've been abducted by the gvn't 4 testing, there will still be no blood in their tubes. I am going to go down to where my mom works in the same hospital & get her to take like 7-10 tubes of blood or as needed!!! Only the best can draw blood from this cat vamp. She's a phlebotomist so she's an expert. Then there is mass confusion about why I'm at this doctor's & then I walk out with tubes of blood looking like some bloodsucker, walking thru the hospital bk to my  doc's office, it's weird & ppl stare at me...FK! Anyway so I predict that I will be at the docs from 1PM till abt 5PM & all they shyt above will go just as noted, yup!
Hopefully it will be a girl since I have high hopes, but my hopes have got me opposite of high in the past so I won't bet my life on it. I just want more girls so we can rule the world!





Me & Lexi 2009