9/20/11

SUPERHERO WITH THE POWER OF CREATION!

PREGNANT WOMEN FOR ME ARE LIKE SUPERHEROES WITH THE POWER OF CREATION!

I don't stand for the black man's side, I don' t stand for the white man's side. I stand for God's side.
Bob Marley



Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you riding through the ruts, don't complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don't bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live!
Bob Marley



I have lived long enough to satisfy both nature and glory.
Julius Caesar


Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!
Bob Marley


24weeks/6months

Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand.
Mark Twain

At home I am a nice guy: but I don't want the world to know. Humble people, I've found, don't get very far.
Muhammad Ali


In a controversy the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.
Buddha


All religions have been made by men.
Napoleon Bonaparte


Chaos is inherent in all compounded things. Strive on with diligence.
Buddha


All major religious traditions carry basically the same message, that is love, compassion and forgiveness the important thing is they should be part of our daily lives.
Dalai Lama