8/19/11

SILLY HUMANS (what annoys me)

WHT ANNOYS ME 









People who ask me to do something the day b4, I need to make plans in advance & the day b4 in not good nuff
Slow ppl
When I have to decipher e-mail chains because ppl are too lazy to filter thru the BS & I end up doing it
When I call to straighten a bill & the automated service asks me all my info, then when a reps gets on you have to start all over
rude ppl
Morons just annoy me
People who never change, don't you want evolve?
When people move slow & work slow, I move fast
When banks always add some fees & I hv to call the morons & spend endless hours setting them straight & they make me feel like I'm the jerk for correcting them
When people are close minded & 1 sided. Don't u want to see all perspectives before acting like a robot & making your argument based on your one point of view
When I listen to Biggie, J, Gaga or other pop stars & ppl diss me & think I'm worshiping them & they are some Illuminati, they r just ppl! It's effing entertainment
When people talk to me & they bust out with some random names of people, like I should know them. FK, if I haven't met them I don't know Joe Shmo, come again? Wht?
When people leave out important details when making plans
When people can't debate & immediately take sides & shyt...I am a queen of debates & I guess not all are blessed like me
When people don't get my sarcasm, they think Im always serious & Im usually just getting a kick out of something. No1 really gets me! Im glad that I get me, at least I can laugh at myself with myself.
When women are insecure & threatened by hotter women, don't hate! Observe, learn & participate, secure women dont hate cos WE r HAPPY
When ppl complain
Psycho ppl








NOW I'M EFFING ANNOYING 2:





I'm annoying with my explanations/rants
I switch from super cool to super firm when it comes to biz
I also have zero patience, I will try to wk on this....but I roll my eyes on the inside a lot!
I'm concerned abt what people think of me
I have kinda hv a superiority complex, I know this is bad but I work hard, read a lot & educate myself so I feel like most people are not even on my level or even try...
I don't know that many people better than me...I mean if any1 knows them then pls introduce me, I like to learn from the greatest. I can name about 5 women that I look up too but the rest, no competition at all...so that's annoying about me...



K that was my rant for the day