8/24/11

iHeartRadio Music Festival In Vegas (Jay-Z VS Gaga)

Link to the Vegas show

The dilemma is which day would I go, if I go? I was born on a Friday & J is on Friday so I'm leaning towards Friday! Plus more ppl I like on Friday overall!

BLUE= SEEN THEM B4

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2011 Featurig: 
  1. Jay-Z (I love Jay-z, saw him long time ago but b4 blueprint & I'd love to see him again)
  2. Coldplay (I love, love, love & their live show is amazing)
  3. Alicia Keys (I loved her 1st song, reminds me of my summer in NYC in 2001)
  4. The Black Eyed Peas (I like Fergie & WilliAM is aiiiiggghhhht, overall I like em)
  5. John Mayer 
  6. Carrie Underwood  (I like her)
  7. Bruno Mars
  8. Kelly Clarkson* (I like her)
  9. Jane's Addiction (liked a few songs)
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2011 Featuring: 
  1. Lady Gaga (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Gaga but the above list has more but I just saw Gaga)
  2. Jennifer Lopez (I like her, shes cute & all)
  3. Steven Tyler (used to love Aerosmith & not sure abt him alone)
  4. Kenny Chesney
  5. Nicki Minaj
  6. Rascal Flatts
  7. David Guetta
  8. Sublime with Rome
  9. Special guest performances by Sting and Usher


JAY-Z


COLDPLAY

GAGAGAGAGA

BEP