10/22/14

10.22.2014
Well I'm off "social medial" until Jan so I thought that I would blog again. I get 5Gz 4 staying off so why not? We never discussed blogging...so I think that is OK (since it's not interactive). I'll ask today if blogging is allowed tho, I don't want to cheat. 


So, I have been working out since August.  I run at least 4 days a week up 8 flights of stairs. Sometimes 2X a day. I have also started utilizing the gym at work & added that to my daily routine. I am also starting yoga classes at work next week, it's free :). Anyway working out again is helping me with my stress & I'm less snappy...



10.23.2014
I have been told that blogging counts as social media (even though it's not interactive) so I can't blog. I'm bummed. I really thought that I could  blog. I really want the $5,000 so I guess this is it until Jan 2015! I am having social media withdraws. I love it but I will love the $5,000 more. I deleted all the apps from my phone too.




I have done some volunteering & below are the pics.